Thursday, September 8, 2016

InstaLove: Camille Rowe



Camille Rowe (aka @fingermonkey on Instagram) is a French-American model, occasional actress and all around goofball who I recently discovered on YouTube. I am subscribed to the British Vogue YouTube channel and they uploaded a series called "What on Earth is Wellness?" which follows Camille around Los Angles as she embarks on a personal quest to discover what wellness is really all about. The series has five episodes and I have to say, I am really sad now that it's over. Not only did I thoroughly enjoy the content of the series, but I also enjoyed watching Camille's antics.






Naturally, after discovering Camille through this series, I followed her on Instagram immediately (as you do now-a-days when you like someone) and she did not disappoint. Camille posts lots of interesting stuff on her feed but I especially love her style which is very 70's-inspired-think lots of denim, vintage tees and killer jackets. Camille also has that effortless Parisian chic thing happening that makes you both hate her and love her at the same time. Right now though, I just love her.    





Here is the link for British Vogue's YouTube channel in case you want to watch their "What on Earth is Wellness?" series and I hope you all have a great day!

See you tomorrow for a post that I am very excited about (insert sly looking emoji here).

XX

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment